Big Brand Theory Guest
We’re so excited to have you on the Big Brand Theory Podcast! To get the process started, we need a bit of info from you. Ideally, you can fill out everything on this form. Should you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to reach out to us (Podcast@BigBrandPodcast.com). Below this form are some things you should know before recording day comes. We hope you’re as excited as we are and we want this to be as beneficial for you as it will be for us and our listeners. Let’s do this!
What to Expect
- Our focus on this podcast is to provide as much value as we can for our listeners. It’s not a giant commercial for us or you. With that said, we hope you share about your business, but we also hope you’ll be generous with your knowledge.
- Our focus will be on marketing, sales, and business.
- Our listeners are Director of Marketing types that are looking for ways to do their job better.
- If we record in person, it will be done at our office in Mishawaka. Don’t worry, just bring yourself and any notes you may have, we’ll take of the rest.
- If recorded virtually, we will send you a detailed email on how that process works and what equipment you may need.
- We edit every episode, so if you make a mistake or need to pause, that’s no problem.
- There’s no guarantee that your episode will be published. Each episode gets edited and reviewed by our team, then approved for publication. We scrutinize the quality of content, production, and communication. Again, our focus is on the highest value for our listeners.
- We’ll give you a little coaching/pep talk prior to the episode. If you have any questions, please ask.
- It’s best to listen to an episode or two (or all of them 😉) to get a feel for how the show flows.
- Let’s have some fun recording a podcast!