Careersat Blackwood Creative
As a Website Pro, you’ll be building and managing all customer and house websites. You’ll need to be able to work with the team and clients to understand and develop their ideas into a reality. You’ll be tasked to guide the client into an effective website solution. You’ll be working in a fun and creative environment with a team that will support you.
- Competitive Pay
- Full or Part Time
- Apparel and tech provided
- Location: Mishawaka, IN
Specific things you should know how to do
- Build amazing websites on WordPress
- Utilize CMS systems like Divi or Elementor
- Have a solid understanding of SEO
- Have a great eye for design
- Understand customer flow
- Understand the technical side of hosting, domains, etc.
- Be able to manage email setup and troubleshooting
- Understand and utilize analytics
- Have a solid general marketing understanding
Here are some things you should be
- Self-Motivated – Seriously, this is super important. You should be able to take an idea and run with it.
- Self-Aware – Know what you can and can’t do. Know how people perceive you and how to adjust accordingly.
- Creative – Our clients don’t always know what they want. We need to be able to take an idea and turn it into something awesome and effective.
- Team Player – We’re obsessed with building a great team. We share our tools, knowledge, and expertise. We build each other up and help each other succeed.
- Positive Attitude – We don’t accept negativity. We know life sucks sometimes, but our attitudes are our choice.
If you’re interested in one of the positions above, let us know here. Just fill out this form and we’ll be in touch soon to chat.