Careersat Blackwood Creative
Social Media Pro
Who We Are:
Blackwood Creative is a full-service content marketing agency. Our team is composed of energetic creatives with a passion for helping build incredible brands. If you want to create awesome stuff and work in a killer environment, let’s talk! We hustle hard, but we know how to have a good time. We’re creative, but task oriented. We care about results. We are always learning, but we know our stuff. We care about our work, but we’re not workaholics. We don’t count minutes, we require results. We provide excellence to our clients and require it of ourselves.
We are looking to add an experienced social media marketing professional to our team. This position primarily involves the management of social media accounts for a number of different clients, as well as creating content and running ads.
- Generate, edit, schedule, publish, and share engaging content via social media platforms
- Work with brands to create and implement monthly content calendars
- Ensure consistent copywriting through tone, voice, and terminology
- Create actionable plans to both grow and maintain followers through popular social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, YouTube, TikTok, and LinkedIn.
- Stay up-to-date with current technologies and trends in social media, design tools, and applications. This role requires in-depth knowledge of all mainstream social media platforms, and third-party software.
- Manage Social Media Ads (Boosting posts and traditional ads)
- Organic Content: Proven work experience managing business social media accounts
- Paid Content: Deep understanding of social media ads on Facebook/IG/LinkedIn/TikTok/Etc
- Copy Writing: Excellent copywriting and proofreading skills
- Scheduling: Experience scheduling content via Creator Studio, Later, or other publishing software
- Experience working in an Apple Technology Eco-System
- Experience with Cloud-Computing (Dropbox, Drive, etc.)
- General Graphic Design skills
Soft Skills Required
- Be Humble, Hungry, and Smart – Read Ideal Team Player by Patrick Lencioni
- Humble: Eagerness to learn and adapt knowing you haven’t arrived
- Hungry: Hustle hard, always be improving in your craft, go the extra mile(s)
- Smart: Self-awareness and EQ
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work well under pressure
- Fantastic time management skills – Hit those deadlines!
- Strong team player – We rely on you and you rely on us
- Go-Getter attitude – Take a low-info task and run with it
- Confidence – Know what you can do and when you need help
- Superior Googling skills – A world of knowledge is at your fingertips
- Willingness to be on camera and/or the podcast
Bonus Skills – Not required, but a huge plus!
- General knowledge of Search Engine Optimization and Google Ads
- Photography & Videography Shooting & Editing
- Knowledge of Audio Processing/Podcasting
- Web Design (WordPress)
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite
- 2+ years business social media management experience
- Associates degree in business, marketing, or related field (Relatable Work Experience Will Be Considered)
Does this sound like a role you can dominate? We would love to hear from you! Please submit your resume and we will get back to you.
Job Type: Full-time
$18-22/Hr (Pay based on experience)
- Negotiable Paid Time Off (Holidays, Sick Leave, Vacation, etc.)
- Company Phone (iPhone)
- Company Computer (MacBook)
- Paid Travel/Mileage
- Company Apparel
- 8:00am – 5:00pm
- Monday to Friday
- One location – Mishawaka, Indiana
- Remote Work Available Upon Approval